....a little about Highland Support!
I've been operating Highland Support since 2005. I have a home office in Highland Park and though many of my clients are here in Saint Paul I have clients all over the Twin Cities and as far away as South Dakota and Charleston South Carolina. My main focus is on small businesses and home offices, businesses that can't afford full time I.T. staff but have the same needs as any other business. I have many satisfied home users as well of course!
One of the many reasons my customers are so happy is that I'm easy to talk to and respond to phone calls and e-mails quicly. I know how important it is to get answers fast.
You will find that I am a friendly and personal source for your technology needs. Making sure you receive excellent value for your dollar is important to me. I do not like pushy sales practices so I operate a service that is responsive to your needs, not mine. Whatdifferentiates me from other IT support companies is my dedication to customer service. I make sure you understand the work I’ve done, and provide free telephonic and e-mail support if you have questions.
As I mentioned, I am a resident of Highland Park and serve on the Highland Business Association (HBA) Board of Directors. I also serve as the Chair of the HBA’s promotion committee. We plan yearly events to promote businesses in the Highland Village area. Our newest project is the Highland Village Farmer’s Market, going into it's second season in 2011.
I support many different types of small business:
Medical and Dental Practices
Construction and Contracting Companies
Non-profits and Charity groups
Architects and Engineering
...and lots more.
- "truly are a partner and a 1-stop shop..."
- As a small business, Highland Support gives us a competitive advantage. With their response time and reliability our growing restaurant company has its own “IT department” at our finger tips. Highland Support also gives us strategic feedback for our long term IT needs for our growing business. As we grow we know they are right alongside of us. They truly are a partner and a 1-stop shop for Blue Plate Restaurant Company’s technology needs. Highland Grill/Blue Plate Restaurant Company
- " Service is wonderful..."
- We use Brian at Highland Support whenever we have a computer problem. Service is wonderful. He finds the problem and fixes it, explains what is wrong in normal language. We have found that his rates are very good and we are getting what we pay for.
-Ron Johnson, LLoyds Pharmacy
- "we know we will be up and running quickly..."
- Like most businesses, our dental office runs on computers and when our server is down business stops. A slow response by others to our occasional computer emergencies and their periodic lack of success was why we decided to called Highland Support three years ago. Brian always works us into his schedule the same day. Most importantly, we know we will be up and running quickly and business can continue, which makes all the difference.
-Stephen G Hunter, DDS, Hunter Endodontics
- "We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.s..."
- Brian has been very quick to respond to our computer problems. He has been a supportive teacher to our staff. He's respectful to different learning styles and is not intrusive. Brian is very reliable and does a great job. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.
-Helen Jennen, Hayes Residence
- "Always responsive and makes my issue feel like a priority..."
- Always responsive and makes my issue feel like a priority. Always follows up to make sure everything is running smoothly and working properly again. I think he's the best!!!
-Judy Schramer, Red Hen Consulting